We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

New England
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

I know of some, but would like a link (if anyone knows of one) to a complete listing.

England
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

A google search produced this site which seems to be q. comprehensive.

resortvacationstogo.com/Specialties/Adults-O…

U.S. Virgin Islands
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

The list provided in the link did not include the Grand Palladium Royal Suites Turquesa which is also an adults-only resort.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

I think that the Royal Catalonia Bavaro is also adults-only and also the new Majestic Elegance has an adult-only section (Elegance Club).

New England
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

While I still have not found that elusive complete list, I have nevertheless got some new options to look at. Thank you.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

It also depends on what you call adults only. Some of the resorts that are listed as Adults only are just sections of a bigger complex and therefore there will be children around some areas. I believe the only true completely adult only resort in PC is Excellence. Some of the others such as Bahia Ambar, Punta Cana Princess and Royal Turquesa are part of a bigger complex but if you don't go over to the other areas there will be no children. Others are just sections of the resort that have an adult only pool and a few other things but which share the same lobby, buffet, a la cartes and therefore there will be children around. Hope this helps.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

Just checked the link above for the Adult only listing and boy is that info misleading! Checked out the Ambar and the restaurants listed there are not at the adult only Ambar section but are those at the other 2 family sections. No wonder some people get confused and disheartened when they get to a resort and things they thought were there are not!

7. Re: Adult only resorts - looking for a complete list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 13:19