We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

122 days and counting......

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
122 days and counting......

im sorry, im reading these forums and getting jealous of everyone who is going to Punta Cana before me!

So to cheer myself up i thought i would post my own topic/countdown and share it with everyone!

I know its a while away but i need something to look forward to! anyone else going to the Majestic Colonial on 14th June? Thats when me and my boyfriend are going and i cant freakin wait!

Im twice as excited cos my holiday to Cuba in September last year was cancelled because of the lovely Hurricane Ike! hope i dont have as much bad luck this year!

So let me know how many sleeps you have all got left and lets all get EXCITED!! yay!

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
23 reviews
11. Re: 122 days and counting......

I remember when my countdown was in the triple digits..

Only 13 days to go!!!!!

WALES, UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
12. Re: 122 days and counting......

Only 64 more sleeps for me, going to the barcelo premium punta cana on the 10th May for 2 weeks, flying out of manchester at 10:30 am!! Soooooo cant wait to get a bit of sun, hopefully the weather will be fantastic!!!

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
13. Re: 122 days and counting......

Hey beckstar1982!

I totally get what you are saying! We are 119 days until we head to Punta Cana as well. Here's to fast countdowns!!

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
231 reviews
14. Re: 122 days and counting......

I LOVE THE COUNTDOWN...my employees actually come into my office and ask how many more days...wait - their reasons may be different that mine..LOL

Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
15. Re: 122 days and counting......

65 days for me and need to keep busy lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
489 posts
15 reviews
16. Re: 122 days and counting......

54 more sleeps to Caribe Club

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
17. Re: 122 days and counting......

i must say since i posted this original thread the time seems to have flown by! 97 days and counting! it cant come quick enough for me! i just cant wait to kick back and relax for a full fortnight!! i bet you are all so excited!

18. Re: 122 days and counting......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 00:24