We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which buildings at Excellence?

St Paul
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Which buildings at Excellence?

For those of you who have been there do you have any suggestions on what buildings to stay in. We leave on March 21 for our wedding and want to request our guests stay in the same building if possible. We have 2 ocean view rooms and 11 garden rooms. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

I would suggest building 3. I think it has some of the nicest garden view rooms. I also think the location is decent.

Mike

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,167 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

Hi

Before I jump in are we talking Excellence Club or Non-Excellence Club rooms?

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

as you are facing the sea, the buildings to the right of the lobby are kind of off by their own.

they are not part of the Excellence Club

they have their own split-level pool with waterfall, a pool side bar, and felt like a really cozy atmosphere, but a bit separated from the rest of the resort.

if you go to the French & Mexican restaurant, you can walk over to the ledge and view that pool courtyard

Excellence Club is right next to Building 8

I think between 8 & 9.

If you could all be in the same building, that would be ideal. If some of you are in the Club, and others not, then you'll have to split the buildings, but be next to each other.

St Paul
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

We are all non Excellence Club.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

Hi, we've stayed in Bldg 3 both our visits and plan on asking for this bldg again next year. It's not a far walk from the main lobby area and very close to the beach. All non club rooms here.

Hoosier
Level Contributor
703 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

Here is hlywud's link to a resort map at Excellence. It is an older map than on Excellence's site but better to view the buildings. Be sure to click on "view full size image" to see better details. A few names have changed but the buildings are mostly the same.

worldisround.com/articles/…photo221.html

7. Re: Which buildings at Excellence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 10:19