We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryers at Gran Bahia Principe Royal Golden

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Hair dryers at Gran Bahia Principe Royal Golden

The girls that I'm travelling with would like to know how efficient the hair dryers are. Are they powerful and do they have multiple heat settings? 3 more weeks!

ottawa, ont.
Level Contributor
859 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Hair dryers at Gran Bahia Principe Royal Golden

They are the standard "hotel" attached to the wall hair dryers..I was ok with it but my daughter always brings her blow dryer

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Hair dryers at Gran Bahia Principe Royal Golden

They work fine, I have thick hair and got along very well with it...I don t recall them having multiple heat settings...If you are all in the same room you will have to wait after each other to do your hair might take a long time ...@!!!

Have a fun trip...

3. Re: Hair dryers at Gran Bahia Principe Royal Golden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 17:17