We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Dominican Beach or Grand Paradise Bavaro???

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
147 reviews
Barcelo Dominican Beach or Grand Paradise Bavaro???

I need some advice. I am trying to decide which trip to book the end of May. I found good rates to Negril, the Riu Clubhouse, which I stayed there last year & to Punta Cana. I like both places. Has anyone stayed at the Barcelo Dom Beach or the Grand Paradise Bravo?? If so, which one would you recommend. I have stayed at Dreams Punta Cana & Edenh, which would be $300 or $400 more. This trip would be a cheap getaway. $630 pp including tax for 5 nights. Thanks, Marilyn

penna.
Level Contributor
575 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Barcelo Dominican Beach or Grand Paradise Bavaro???

I'm also wondering about the Grand Paradise Bavaro.

The reviews are good and bad but the price from Phila is pretty cheap. I'm trying to get a comparison to the Grand oasis.

2. Re: Barcelo Dominican Beach or Grand Paradise Bavaro???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 22:18