We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

Indy
13 posts
Save Topic
Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

I just booked a deluxe family room at the Dreams Punta Cana for 8 days/7 nights. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? What building(s) are the rooms located? Does anyone have pictures? Thanks!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

Just curious when you're going? my hubby and I are going to be at Dreams Aug 21-30th, 2009.

Pamela, Victoria BC Canada

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

Hola GinaBean,

The Delxue Family rooms are located throughout the resort in many of the buldings...

Sorry I don't have any specific pictures.

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Indy
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

We are not going until November. It seems so far away... Please respond with your comments when you return from your August trip. I'd love to hear what you think.

Virginia
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

Hi GinaBean,

We are also going in Nov. We are a family of 5 and I just booked 2 rooms with a request to have them connecting but it is not guaranteed. I saw somewhere that they do have connecting rooms all over the resort and Nov is not a busy time. If our rooms are not connecting, the 14yo is going to be in charge. When are you going? We will be there Nov 1-7.

Indy
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

Hi sksjones,

Our family is going November 15-22, so we will miss you guys. You can let us know how wonderful it is. Was it any price difference to book two rooms vs a family room? I wonder what the advantage of a family room is?

Virginia
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

From what I understand, there is a HUGE price difference. I was told the family room is a guaranteed connecting room. If our kids were younger, this would be a necessity but since the older boys are 14 & 12, we could handle a room a few doors down if necessary. It is my understanding that a family room is just 2 standard rooms that have a connecting door. One has a king bed and the other room has 2 double beds. The reviews describe the rooms as small so we needed the room to spread out in.

Indy
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

HMMM-I'll be interested to see what we get. I wrote the concierge at Dreams and received this as the description. "A Deluxe Family Room connects one Deluxe Room with a king size bed to a Deluxe Room with 2 double beds, both rooms have their own entrance door, bathroom, and a internal connecting door."

8. Re: Dreams Punta Cana Deluxe Family Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2009, 01:17