We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Has anyone taken webshots or pictures of the menus for the restaurants at Majestic Eleegance?

Thanks

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

I've got menu pictures from

See and Sea

Il Botaccio

Limited Gourmand

Room Service

Thought I had them all but I can't find the rest. Send me a message with your email address and I'll email them to you if you'd like.

-Brugal

nova scotia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

I would love to see the menus also as we are heading there sunday

MY email is susan_gullion@hotmail.com

Edited: 24 February 2010, 18:22
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

You've got it Sue. I'll send them out a little later tonight.

-Brugal

usa
Level Contributor
90 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

I, too, would be interested in the menus. Thanks. smj4wlu@aol.com

toronto
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

.....if you don't mind, we'd love to see them too.....leslieridler@yahoo.ca.....thanx!

Edited: 24 February 2010, 19:37
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Don't mean to pile on, but we are going May 7 and would love to see them as well....iisee2003@yahoo.com...We are really excited and hope the few negative reveiws we have seen on ME are unfounded!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

They're on the way. Let me know if you don't get them.

I think Elegance is a great resort. Every resort get's a few of negative reports so don't let that discourage you.

We're heading back for our second stay in September. I don't usually stay twice at a resort unless we find it exceptional so that should tell you how I feel about it.

I'm sure you'll all have a great time. If I can help in any way feel free to ask.

-Brugal

Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Brugal, So very kind of you to help everyone out!! My husband and I are planning a trip to Majestic Elegance in March! We are not experienced travelers; in fact we have not been any where since our honeymoon in 2001. Do you have any 'must adhere' to advice? Would you mind emailing me with any suggestions, advice, facts oh and menus? Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoyed your trip enough to want to return!! Sincerely, Dawn

email address: dawnb@live.ca

Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Brugal, So very kind of you to help everyone out!! My husband and I are planning a trip to Majestic Elegance in March! We are not experienced travelers; in fact we have not been any where since our honeymoon in 2001. Do you have any 'must adhere' to advice? Would you mind emailing me with any suggestions, advice, facts oh and menus? Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoyed your trip enough to want to return!! Sincerely, Dawn

email address: dawnb@live.ca

Brewster...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant Menus at Majestic Elegance?????

Hi Brugal,

We're going to ME in April. Can't wait!! I'd love to have the menus as well if you wouldn't. mind. Please send to elbodavis3@comcast.com.

Thanks,

CapeCodWashAshore