We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets royal beach internet access

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
secrets royal beach internet access

Just curious if the lobby has free wifi and if it works for smart phones?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

No there is no free wifi there. You can purchase it in different packages from hourly to weekly or if you are staying in Preferred Club it comes with you package and they give you a code.

When I was there I got to use it on my Ipod Touch and Ipad along with my Net Book with no problems.

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

thnx! :)

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
467 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

Can you explain what the prefered club is?? I thought that was on the NOW side of the resort?? A prefer club not adverstised on their website nor offered by travel agents here in Toronto

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

You are right Paul and Ken...sorry Preferred Club is only offered at NOW Larimar.

Enjoy your trip.

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

Here are the costs for the internet.

We have WIFI through the entire property and these are the costs:

INTERNET COSTS

15 minutes - $4 USD

30 minutes - $7 USD

1 hour - $12 USD

35 hours - $35 USD

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

NH
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

Also, Secrets guests have access to the NOW preferred lounge where you can use the PCs for free.

norwich
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

What if you want to have Internet for the whole of our stay, we are thinking of booking this hotel and need to have Internet for full 2 weeks as will still need to work. Many thanks

norwich
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

What if you want to have Internet for the whole of our stay, we are thinking of booking this hotel and need to have Internet for full 2 weeks as will still need to work. Many thanks

Guilford...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

JTRose--I don't think your information is correct any longer. I just emailed Secrets Royal Beach because we will be there soon & here is the reply I got back from the Concierge: Internet access is NOT part of the Unlimited Luxury at either resort (Secrets Royal Beach & Now Larimar). Wi-Fi applies extra fees.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,967 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: secrets royal beach internet access

mandypandy

Go to Excellence. It's better and you'll have unlimited WIFI internet access all over the resort, for no extra charge, no setup, and no codes. It's automatic. No setup, no nothing. It just works, even on the beach. Okay, there were a few spots where it cut out temporarily, but it's rare.