We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions Question

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton
Level Contributor
447 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions Question

Hi all

My hubby and I came to Punta Cana a few years ago and did some excursions i.e jeep safari, saona island etc.

We are thinking of returning next year, different hotel (previous hotel was awful but we made the best of it) this time but same area.

On looking on the forums, it would appear that there aren't many different excursions for this area other than the ones we did some five years ago.

Can anyone advise me if there are any others that may interest us please? We love the all inclusive concept but also like to get out and about and learn something about the country we have visited.

Thanks in advance.

Jackie

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions Question

Your best bet is to grab a cab (make sure the driver speaks half decent english) and go on tour. They will take you places that the other excursions don't. Just check at the front desk and they should be able to set something up for you.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions Question

Hi Jackie. We've never done any excursions personally, however, have read great things on here about Punta Cana Mike's Tour . Check this topic - Brooklin's post #5 especially helpful ...

tripadvisor.com/…36523630

3. Re: Excursions Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2012, 05:30