We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
910 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

Has any one been here lately one reviewer just posted in french that you do not have to book in advance your a la carte meals. Is this true that you just show up at one and eat?

Lisbon
Level Contributor
927 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

I seem to remember reading, well over a month ago, that they were testing that formula.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,291 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

I also read that about a month ago that BAvaro Princess All Suites was going to that system.

I'd check recent reviews to see if it's mentioned.

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
910 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

I did see it about a month ago then again yesterday in a French language review but I was hoping to hear from more people that have just been there

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

Hi There,

I will be at the BP in January 2012 and have been in contact with the Assistant Manager at the BP.

Just recently, she confirmed that reservations are no longer required at the A La Cartes - it's a new process/system that they are trying out.

For platinum guests, they still have the option to reserve confirmed seating times at the A La Cartes.

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
910 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

Thanks CYNTHIA I would like to see how it is to get a table that way long lines ? I will be there in April Platinum

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

bigblock,

you will have a great time. I would definitely reserve your restaurants with the concierge since you are platinum. Altho I must say I thought the buffet was nice as well.

lucky you!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,291 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

The buffet at BP is always good, different every night on the main stations, plus the specialty, the pasta stations, the carving boards, the American station.

Also the restaurants are somewhat scattered around the resort, with two together (Chopin and the Japanese?), then two or three down by the pool, and then the Licey by itself.

Licey is overrated from what we experienced and have heard from others, but it comes with the Platinum so may as well try it since you paid extra for it. You can always hit the buffet later if your Licey meal does not satisfy.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

LOL That is EXACTLY what we did!!!

: P

9. Re: Bravaro Princess ala carte meals.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2012, 05:21