We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Background Check: Blue TPS Excursions

Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Background Check: Blue TPS Excursions

I'm planning my Melia Caribe Tropical (SR) vacation for the end of March. Before I reach out to Blue TPS and begin booking excursions & services in advance, can anyboy provide some info on these guys? Are they worth it? Thanks...

Herb

Edited: 13 January 2012, 11:05
Ottawa
Level Contributor
613 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Background Check: Blue TPS Excursions

We booked them for private transfer to our resort last year. We had excellent service. They were there to greet us at the airport and carry our luggage to the vehicle, and they were on time to pick us up at our resort, upon our return.

We did not go on any excursions.

2. Re: Background Check: Blue TPS Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2013, 05:22