We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

There's been anew menu in use at the French restaurant since the 15th of the month. I've tried to post the menu, but have run into technical difficulties. All reproductions are too small to read.

I've cut and pasted here just the appetizers. Although the menu is in three languages, I've only copied the English to cut back on space.

I'll continue this thread by cut and pasting the rest of the menu, but in sections, so it's not too long.

A taste of 3 delicate soups – Crème of lobster with a caviar foam, Cornish consommé, and Cream of white bean with crispy Serrano ham finish.

Mixed green leaf salad with vegetables and fruit of the season, served with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette.

Tabbouleh watermelon salad with Goat cheese, and toasted almonds, served with a French style marinade of yogurt and a balsamic vinegar reduction.

Spring rolls stuffed with lobster, cucumber and beetroot, accompanied by a Dill and Cajun Vinaigrette.

Verrine of Salmon Tartar and grapefruit, marinated with olive oil and served with an arugula an radicchio leaf salad.

All of the apps sound great. I've tried most of them and they taste great too. The main section of the menu is increased in offerings and there still is a tasting menu.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Can't wate to see the rest of it. I know the executive chef at the ME she is a French Chef and she told me she was working on a new menu for the French resturant.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

I'll post more today Sailman. Just have a little work to do right now.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Heck desi this is more important than work LOL.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Maybe you are right Sailman--what do you want to see next: the tasting menu or the main plates? There are still two desserts, both of which are delicious--the creme brulee and the duo of mousse with passion fruits and almond cookies.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Lets see main plates next

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Would this be the same for the Majestic Colonial we well? Sounds yummy so far! Thanks.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

I meant to say "as well"

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Thanks Desi! You are always such amazing help and full of info! 17 more days for us!! Still trying to decide what shoes to bring!! LOL!! ;)

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Deasi ???

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Gourmet Menu at Majestic Elegance

Sorry for the delay. I'm off traveling tomorrow and had a lot to do today. Here are the main courses.

Plato fuertes- main course- Plat fort

Seafood trio dressed with foam of vanilla with Basmati rice and baby leek flavor of ginger

REd Snapper Filet wrapped in bacon, with sautéed vegetables and a marmalade confit, and featuring a warm Jerez Vinegar and fresh mushroom vinaigrette.

Beef tenderloin on a bed of Paillasson potatoes, served with spinach and fresh mushrooms, and a wine coffee sauce.

Tian of Lamb filet marinated in Rosemary, and featuring bell pepper and Dijon mustard

Breast of duck served on a bed of tropical banana puree, with a mandarin and red pepper sauce and a touch of cointreau.

Breast of chicken stuffed with wild mushroom served with Du Puy lentils comfits with demi glace and foie gras, cognac sauce

I'll save my comments to get this out to you. Some very welcome additions, IMHO.