We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

So if you just cam e back what did you think?

Any illness at this hotel other than the usual?

Did anyone have the VIP rooms and if so did you have coffee maker?

Overall impression of hote?

were going Feb 19-25 anyone else out there going?

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

We are heading there next week. Feb 10th for 2 weeks. So we'll be there the same time. I think the Caribe Suites have Coffee makers but I'm not sure. Some of the newer reviews have been very positive.

Vermont
Level Contributor
30 posts
2. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

travelingmom, I have been to this resort 2 years in a row and regret that I am not going back . I decided to try something new this year and so far I am not sure I have made the right choice . we were booked for the new Ocean Sand but they are not ready so we are being moved to the Bahia Principe which is a huge resort and I am not crazy about that . I loved the size of the resort and that your rooms are close to the pools and the restaurants . The hotel lobby was a little bit of a walk but not bad and we would go there in the evenings . They do have coffee makers in the rooms. We did not have VIP rooms as we never were in our room but to sleep so we had everything we needed. I think you will be very happy with this Caribe we were enough to go back but you should try to get a second story room as the first floor rooms can be noisy at night . Tip your maid a couple of dollars every day and she will treat you well. Wish us luck we leave next thursday . Have a great trip

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

Ohi sorry to hear we are going to miss you.

Have a good time and thanks for info.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

Sackie do you have any kids with you?

We have 2, 8 and 14 months.

My mom is also coming to help with kids and be a kinda nanny for us so we get some time to ourselves without worring about who the hotel sitter is.

If you might want to meet for drinks let me know. Be nice to meet up with some new people.

Have safe trip.

NH
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

Yes, there are coffee makers in the room. We had the VIP package.

The hotel is beautiful. The grounds are clean, things seem to be in good repair. I think you will really enjoy yourself.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
39 reviews
6. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

No no kids here. We are two single middle age male friends travelling together. We'll be the two guys close to the swim up bar sitting in loungers reading. I work in a Library and use my vacation time to read the books I'm being wanting to get too. Believe it or not - I don't get much time to read. Or I should say to finish books since there is always another one I see that looks or sounds better then the one I'm reading now.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Caribe Princess, weather, sick, hotel any comments from...

Sackie you sound like my husband, reads ALL the time. I could open my own library with all his books.

Well Ill be the red head by the swim up bar as I am tired of cold and need sun and fun.

Our kids our water babies and my 8 year old is looking forward to trip. He prob. flirts with ladies as much as your guys will. haha

Have a safe trip. Maybe we'll see you there.