We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape the Beach

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
186 posts
68 reviews
Sunscape the Beach

Anybody have an email address for this resort? Any others there 2/28-3/12? TIA.

Manitoba
8 posts
1. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Here are a couple we used for Sunscape Beach

s_gerencia@sunscapethebeach.com.do

info@sunscapethebeach.com.do

Manitoba
8 posts
2. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Here is a couple we used. The first one was the one we used to send our original request and the second one was from the person that replied to us. She is an Exec Assistant her name is Katlin Krolov. We received replies to all of our emails.

info@sunscapethebeach.com.do

s_gerencia@sunscapethebeach.com.do

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
186 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Thanks GOAGAIN-much appreciated.

Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
4. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Hi Tfp2

We are there from March 3 - 10th. See you there!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
186 posts
68 reviews
5. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Hi SC2005-

We'll be checking from the 28th on to be sure the drinks are cold & the sun is hot. We ahve a swim up room, so we'll keep a close watch on the pool also. :-)

Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
6. Re: Sunscape the Beach

TFP....have a cold one waiting for us when we get there!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Hope you are not going to Sunscape the beach, we had a terrible 3 days there. Spoke to the Apple Rep. and on our way to Sunscape Grand and had an awesome time!!!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
8. Re: Sunscape the Beach

tfp2 don't listen to Jullian,,, you will have a fabulous time at Sunscape Beach. I went on January 1st for a week and it was fantastic. I loved it so much I will be there from March 12th to March 19th...

USA_Maryland
Level Contributor
26 posts
9. Re: Sunscape the Beach

My husband and I will be at the Sunscape Beach from February 25 to March 2nd. You'll know us immediately. We are the parents of 4 kids who have been married for 26 years and never gone away by ourselves for more than a weekend. We'll try not to make too much noise. Expect to see us with a drink in our hands at all times!

USA_Maryland
Level Contributor
26 posts
10. Re: Sunscape the Beach

Also brushing up on my Spanish (amazing how much I remember) which means my kids have not totally ruined my mind. Does anyone know how to order a Bloody Mary in spanish?