We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone flown Condor Airlines to PC?

Chicago
11 posts
Has anyone flown Condor Airlines to PC?

Just curious if anyone has flown Condor Airlines to Punta Cana? We are going 3/28-4/3 (staying at the Ocean Blue). There's 9 of us, 4 adults & 5 kids and just looking to see if there's anyone else who has flown this and how it was. Thanks in advance for any information received :)

Saginaw, MI
10 posts
1. Re: Has anyone flown Condor Airlines to PC?

We flew Condor at Christmas to Punta Cana and it was amazing. Had never heard of them before - I guess that's 'cause they're the charter division of Lufthansa? I have never had better food on an airplane. It was like real airlines used to serve in the 70's, but better. Hot meals (your choice of the meat or non-meat options) that were an actual meal. Now, I'm not sure I'd go back to a restaurant that served the same thing, but for airline food it was great.

The plane itself was new, clean and had a number of monitors on which they showed a movie ($5 for the headphones) and before and after, they had a GPS-driven map showing your position and a display of time/air temperature. At take-off and landing they showed a forward pilot POV.

The only issue is the 44 pound per person luggage limit. Other than that, I'd fly Condor anywhere I could.