We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

I'm going here in May 2014. I exchanged it through RCI and had to take the all inclusive with it. Has anyone been here recently that can let me know how it is? Thanks.

Raleigh, North...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Did you ever get any feedback on this? I am staying there next week through RCI as well.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

No I haven't had any feedback on it yet. Did you exchange it through a timeshare? Please let me know how it is because if not good I still have time to change it to somewhere else, since I'm not going til May 2014. Have a great trip.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

How was your stay at Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana through RCI? I'm going in May 2014 and seen that you went but was no post how you liked it? Would like to know how it was if not good so I could still put in for a different one if not good. Thanks.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Was wondering how your stay was at this resort through RCI? I'm going in may and want to know if good or if I should try to exchange for some were us in Punta Cana. Thanks.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Has anybody stayed here yet. I'm going in May 2014 and exchanged it through my RCI timeshare.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Has anyone stayed at Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana? I'm going in May exchanged through RCI and would like to know how it was before I go or If I should try and pick some where else while I still have a chance.

Owensboro
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

We were there about 5 years ago and we loved it. At that time I thought the beach was absolutely stunning. The restaurants were good, but you didn S't have to have reservations then. We are leaving Sunday to go for our second time, hope it is as good as the first time. We also went and are going through RCI. We went to the Iberostar last year and didn't feel that it was as good as Paradisus. I will be back on the 16th and will answer questions if I can. Hopefully , I will love all of it this time around too. I will tell you that if you attend the timeshare presentation, they are relentless. I have no plans to do that this time.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

I have a post going already, just got back from paradisus Punta Cana, any questions....

I used my timeshare week with Melia vacation club which are in buildings 2 and 3. The all inclusive fee is optional not mandatory at this resort. If you arrive late the first day you might want to skip it. But with that being said, the buffet was 20$ if you have to pay.

Ask for a renovated room, before even asking for an ocean view, a king size bed or a 2nd floor. Renovated room.

The royal service upgrades were a nice touch, 30$ extra per person per day. Not necessary for a great stay, but nice touch.

The buffet restaurants were very good, in general the food quality and selection were very good. A la Carte's were not my fav. But loved Vento up at the Reserve end

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

I exchanged it trough RCI and had to take the all inclusive with it. Was wondering if worth the money or if I should go somewhere else that offers non inclusive. I don't know what building or floor I will be on in May since through timeshare. I did request to be on second floor or higher. We aren't planning on leaving the resort much just going to relax and enjoy the beach and pool. Don't know how safe it is outside the resort anyways after dark. Was in USVI last year not safe to leave resort after sunset. So Thanks for the information. May think about one tour or something one day. Not sure at this time.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Melia at Paradisus Punta Cana

Please let me know how it is when you get back. Did you have to take the all inclusive package?