We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance WiFi

Boston...
Level Contributor
185 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance WiFi

Will be going staying at ME Club in a few weeks. I know after reading many posts that the Wifi is accessible in the Club lounges but I thought I read in a recent post that they have expanded their WiFi to the whole resort. Could anyone shade any light on this for me? I know I can rent a device from Gobecon but if i don't have to then I won't. Thanks!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
432 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance WiFi

I was just there and could not get Wifi in my room. took the 30 second walk to the lounge and great wifi there.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance WiFi

New addition of resort wide wifi has been recently installed.

It may take a little time to get the coverage areas perfected, but you can always go to the lounges or the lobby. Some people bring travel routers and plug them into their rooms, but that may not be needed anymore with the new system.

3. Re: Majestic Elegance WiFi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 01:18