We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

Hi everyone .

we are due to go to Cayo levantado in Jan 2018 and as its our 30th wedding anniversary / wifes birthday whilst we are there , i wanted to secretly arrange having our wedding vows renewed and emailed the hotel , but got no response ... Has anyone done this whilst at C L and if so what was the experience like ?

Wanted something very personal and only involving us as a couple , as our original wedding was very a large gathering and very impersonal .Any help or personal views would be most appreciated

4 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

Hi again, John C

For an answer from Cayo Levantado, try emailing the Guest Service Assistants on

gsabpcle@bahia-principe.com

Hopefully, they will respond and arrange for the weddings co-ordinator to contact you with details of their vow renewals package. Replies usually take 2 or 3 days.

Cheers ♥️

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
2. Re: Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

This is a beautiful idea! They have great renewal of vows packages, let the resort put you in contact with the wedding department.

Uxbridge, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

Just got back from a week in Cayo Levantado. It was an awesome vacation. We loved everything about the place. Food, sun, water, staff and guests were great!!! Waitress Lucia was amazing.

London, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel

John C,

We renewed our vows there 4yrs ago for our 25th through Thomson's

It was the most amazing day and the wedding coordinater at that time was Simone and she could not do enough to make our day special, I would do it all over again tomorrow if I could.

If you have it on the beach or in the wedding Gazebo you will have people watching as everyone loves a wedding but I didn't feel this was at all intrusive as It was all about me & my husband

Reply to: Cayo Levantado Renewal of wedding vows whilst at the hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Samana Province