We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?

Chapel Hill, North...
6 posts
Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?
Save

My husband is in cap haitien now...but unfortunately his luggage is not. The airline has yet to even locate the bag (let alone get it on a plane to cap), so I'm trying to discover where my husband can purchase toiletries and clothes. Any suggestions? He's staying near the center of the city (rue 24) if location is helpful.

Thank you for any advice / suggestions!!

2 posts
1. Re: Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?
Save

There are a couple supermarkets in the city. Simply have his Haitian host transport him to one that is nearby.

Chapel Hill, North...
6 posts
2. Re: Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?
Save

Guided suggestion -- thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?
Save

I read about this Kokiyaj Market (near Lakay Restaurant): A reliable supermarket stocking a little bit of everything. Hope it helps!

4. Re: Cap haitien: where to buy toiletries and clothes?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2020, 04:40
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.