We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunquest Roulette 4 star

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Sunquest Roulette 4 star

I have booked the Sunquest Roulette 4 star for next week. Just wondering if anyone has booked this recently and which hotel you ended up with.

Toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

Hi, I'm thinkiing of booking the Sunquest roulette 4 star for Jamaica as well. How was your experience?

Quebec City, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

Hi! please? your comments?

thanks

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

I actually booked it myself for February. There is a list that tells you the 7 different resorts that you may be sent to if you google sunquest roulette. i usually like to have more control on choosing the resort but i basically looked at the bottom 2 resorts and figured that i would be happy with any of them. It would be nice if we could get some feedback from people that have already gone

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

We went in November. We ended up with Sunset Jamaica Grande. It was the worst place I have ever been. This hotel is not a 4 star maybe a 3 star. There were so many people that had complains about the hotel. We ended up staying only one night. The hotel made arrangements to move us to the Sunset Beach in Montego Bay. We had to pay $120.00 for a taxi to get there. The second hotel was a lot better. Hopefully you will get a better hotel in your Roulette.

Cape Breton
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

AggieK9,

Just wondering what was wrong with the hotel ? i am with a group of six going in February, just wondering if you would share the details just to make ourselves prepared if you get the sunset Grande

6. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 October 2016, 13:05
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

I am looking at booking Sunquest Jamaica Roulette 4 - anyone have feedback from there experience? Is it worth it?

bathurst new...
Level Contributor
12 posts
39 reviews
8. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

HI! have you gone on your roulette trip yet ? If yes could you provide any information on what resort you have got ? we booked for the end of february and have the choice between three resorts!!! thanks

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

I would recommend just paying the extra and booking one of the hotels outright. You will probably end up with one of the Sunsets. As we did and we didn't think that either of the Sunsets are really a 4 star hotel.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4 star

Wony21 - no I have never booked a roulette trip before, thinking about it but if its not a nice place, I will pay an extra couple hundred for a nice resort. Doesn't sound like Roulette is the way to go.

AggieK9 - thanks for your post!