We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

nc
7 posts
Save Topic
How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

We are looking into staying at the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in a river suite that comes with a butler.

I want to know if the butler service requires tips or if it is included?

If tipping is expected for butlers how much can I expect to tip?

Any other services that require tips or hidden fees?

Deal
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

Search

tip butler

& you will see many post on this

Maine
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

I am wondering the same thing. Did you get any answers as to how much to tip the butlers?

central Ky.
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

$100 per week, if you use them alot... We had the butlers at both Ochi and Negril and absolutely loved them.. No waiting for anything, meals set-up on your porch/patio/balcony with all of the extras.. Just like going to the resturant but in your room.. They also were able to get meals that were not on the menu..If you like to drink, they provide non-stop

bottomless drinks or they keep coolers stuffed with ice and redstripe for the beerlovers, they even swap out coolers for you while you are at the beach.. My butler even tracked down Mt. Dew soft drinks in a can

and kept my fridge stocked.. So as you can tell, the butlers make entire trip stress free... they even booked all of our excursions and set us up with a private driver, that he knew personally, that we used

to get out and about the town... With all that said,

I tipped our butler $200... Alot of posters are anit-sandals due to the price, but to me it is worth every penny....

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

According to a Sandals rep (chat on-line), the going suggested rate is $20 a day per butler (you usually have 2).

5. Re: How much to tip butler @ Sandals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 01:24