We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do on way home

Liverpool
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
things to do on way home

Hi everyone

Montego Bay is our last stop on cruise we dock at 8.00am we have full facilities of ship however no cabin any suggestions what we can do before we leave for airport for overnight flight bearing in mind we will have our hand luggage with us. Is there a beach nearby where we could just chill sunbathe and swim? would love to do falls but think we could not take all our personal belongings us any suggestions would be great ! ps not sure what time we leave for airport on 22/3/09.

Elaine

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do on way home

If you hire a driver for the day he will lock up your luggage in his van. You would need a good part of the day to do the falls, but it can be done. I have a driver you could use if you would want his name.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do on way home

Hi Elaine!

If you want to do the falls you could keep your stuff with a private driver as the other poster mentioned. I beleive they have lockers at the falls for personal belongings, just not sure how big they are....you could look to put your carry on baggage there while you climb. There's a beach at the bottom of the falls too, so you can have your beach time and climb the falls!

:)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do on way home

hi thanks for replies i will bear that in mind see what ship say,will only know this when we board in manaus brazil x

4. Re: things to do on way home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 14:19