We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort ??

Hartford...
Level Contributor
534 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort ??

Not too much about this resort in this forum - thinking about booking this resort for this May. ALL comments are greatly appreciated

- how is the sand - how is the ocean (color - flat or does it have waves? Is there plenty of shade on the beach? I have read the food is good ? Al la carte restaurant recommendations? Are there shopping/vendors within walking distance? Is it in an Iberostar complex? Can you walk on the beach for a long walk - walking by other resorts? Is this in a resort type area? Thanks.

louisiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort ??

we stayed here in dec 08 the sand is nice ocean calm no waves to speak of the water is pretty clear i walked the beach every morning there was some seaweed in the morning but they were out early raking and cleaning it up plenty of shade avaliable at the beach and pool areas.we ate at the steakhouse,japanese,and one other that served lobster they were all pretty good.this resort is part of the iberostar complex it is located in the middle with the iberostar beach on one side and the grand on the other.you can use the iberostar beach facilities and beach area if you are staying at the suites but not the grand beach they stop you and won't let you walk down that side it usually took aound 10-15 min to walk to the pier on the beach side depending on how slow or fast you were walking i definately was not in any hurry there were some small shells some pretty ones i picked up and brought home.there is also a craft market past the pier off hotel property we went over and bought some stuff they had jewelry,wood carvings t shirts and such and will come down on prices definately cheaper than in town or airport it was safe and they so appreciate your business you may be offered more than trinkets to buy just say no thank you and move on they leave you alone.one of the security gards at the beach told me about this craft market while i was talking to them they are all very friendly you will love this resort. if you stay at the grand you can use the whole legnth of beach and all facilities we may do that next time but i really enjoyed this resort and would not hesitate to go back.

2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Resort ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 01:22