We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
moorhead, mn
Level Contributor
500 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

I am planning a trip to Montego Bay for next February. My husband and I stayed at the Grand in Punta Cana and absolutely loved it! I am having a hard time between:

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

or

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Has anyone been to both and could tell me the differences??

We did love the Japanese Restaurant in Punta Cana so that is why I am leaning towards Beach instead of Suites. (I know you have access to the Beach if you stay at Suites but it would be more convenient to stay where you like to eat!)

Any info would be much appreciated!!

moorhead, mn
Level Contributor
500 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

Here are the things most important to us:

Decent Rooms

Great Beach/Pool

Japanese Restaurant

Fitness Center

Disco

Level Contributor
149 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

i think the suites are better quality and you have access to the rose hall beach. If you stay at rose hall beach you can not access the suites or the grand is what everyone says

moorhead, mn
Level Contributor
500 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

thanks...I think I like the looks of the Suites better

still open to opinions though!!

chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

Suites all the way.............no doubt!

Nazareth...
Level Contributor
161 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

We stayed at IRHB last summer and enjoyed it immensely.

From what I've heard, the rooms are slightly bigger at the suites, you have a few more a la carte dining options and the Suites has a lazy river along with their pool. All that, plus use and access to IRHB.

It really comes down to your budget. We toyed with upgrading last summer, but in the end didnt and really never regretted it. Beach fit our needs perfectly.

Boston...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

No contest - Suites all the way!!! Recently, have stayed at the "Grands" (Punta Cana & MoBay), but stayed at the Suites in Jan. because we had my niece & her family with us. It is not huge, so you will have no problem walking to the Rose Hall Beach if there is a restaurant you want to eat at, but Suites is SO much better!!! Trust me - LOL!!!

Flint, Michigan
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

Have only stayed at the Rose Hall Suites, but loved it... Definitely recommend it.

As a Suites guest, you get access to bars and restaurants at Rose Hall Beach, so you could still go to the Japanese ala carte restaurant located there.... we did during our stay and found it to be our favorite of the ala cartes.

8. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach or Suites???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:18