We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton waterslide height requirement

MN
Level Contributor
203 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton waterslide height requirement

Is there a height requirement for the waterslides at the Hilton? Or can my 4 year old ride on my lap?

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton waterslide height requirement

There is a height requirement for the large slide at the Hilton. I think it's around 48". You can only go down the slide with these tubes provided by the resort.

I asked this same question on this forum the same time last year and wish I got this reply. My kids were 6 and 4 and both did not meet the requirement.

However there is a series of 3 other slides that go into tiered pool areas that the kids really enjoyed. One short slide into a pool, followed by another slide into another pool etc. There was no height requirement for that. That part was actually pretty cool but it was quite disappointing for them to not go on the big slide.

Actually the lifeguard let me and my son go once together only because I cajoled him quite a bit after climbing all those stairs.

I hope this helps in making your decision.

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton waterslide height requirement

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147311-i93-k476801…

I posted the link to my thread re; height requirements on the slides at HRH

Edited: 03 January 2013, 22:53
3. Re: Hilton waterslide height requirement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 17:16