We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
124 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

Hello there, my sister and I have booked a day tour of Kingston on Thursday 13th June. The price will come down significantly, to about US$76 per person if we can find 2 more people to come with us. If you'll be in MoBay on 13th June and would like to share a day tour to Kingston with us, please drop me a line!!

FYI, we're easy going sisters from England looking to enjoy some stunning scenery on route and the highlights of Kingston.

Thanks!!

Mayo

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

Whos the driver or company ?

London
Level Contributor
124 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

Hello there!! There are 2 options I'm looking at.

I'm favouring PG Tours JA at the moment (http://www.pgtoursja.com) but am also talking to Exclusive Holidays/Tropical Tours.

Both are reputable companies. If we remain just two passengers, we'll go with PG Tours JA, if we can find another 2 customers, Tropical Tours becomes an option. Do let me know if you're interested.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

For me--it would be a one way trip...as I would be staying in the Kingston Area for a few days.

Are you aware that this is a long trip for a day to go and return to MoBay in 24 hours ?

Did you know that KNUDSON BUs also does a one way / return to KIngston ?

I am not 100 % sure of my travel plains yet...but I proably will need a bus from MOBay to Kingston area to Princes Guest House in the BLue Hills !

Please update if you get more info on the plans.

Boston...
Level Contributor
57 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

A one-day road trip from Mobay to Kingston is quite a drive (approx. 8 hours round trip), perhaps even for someone who likes taking in the scenery. If you're okay with being on the road for a longer period of time than you'll probably have to enjoy Kingston itself then your current plan will do. If not, consider spending a night (or two) in Kingston or maybe even spending a few days in Ochi and doing your day trip to Kingston from there (if your travel dates allow for that, of course).

As WANTOTRAV mentioned, the Knutsford Express is another transportation option however you will be bound to the bus schedule. And unless you already know your way around town you would have to hire a tour guide/driver once you get to Kingston anyway.

I know you are seeking two extra travel buddies rather than travel advice but I wasn't sure if you knew how long of a trip this is for someone who is not spending at least one night in Kingston. Good luck with the rest of your trip planning and enjoy your vacation!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

That was very nice xxSHA ....as I wondered the same thing !

Not sure she realized the length of this journey and the very little time left to see Kingston.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

Are ys still doing research ?

BUMP !!!

Florida, New York
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

come on people do not be a damper of the spirits, she can leave early in the morning and have a spectacular time the journey is a bit much but I traveled with PG Tours Jamaica once and I had a blast.

Way up North
Level Contributor
111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

LaFire , it would indeed be better to spend a night in Kgn.. if yu are staying in Mobay..its 8 hours just for the driving time alone ...back and forth to MoBay ... but it can be done

I made the same suggestion in another thread

9. Re: Wanna share a car from MoBay to Kingston on Thurs 13th June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 02:16