We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royalton White Sands?

Cork
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Royalton White Sands?

Did anyone book to stay at the Royalton White Sands for October / November time?

london,england
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royalton White Sands?

Book 2 weeks at Xmas and new year

London, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royalton White Sands?

We are booked for a week in December. Can't wait!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
968 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royalton White Sands?

We are booked for a week in February!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royalton White Sands?

Booked for May. Let me know how your stay goes.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royalton White Sands?

Booked for May. Looking forward to reading the reviews in October / November.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royalton White Sands?

I find it misleading that Royalton White Sands is advertised as being in MoBay. MoBay is at least 20 miles away and is even in a different Parish than White Sands. It is closer to Falmouth.

I assume some folks will be surprised by this, but .....

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royalton White Sands?

Hello HedoDiveMaster: is a pleasure to help you, our name is Royalton White Sands Montego Bay, but we are in Falmouth Jamaica, our travel agents have this info since day 1. We are available in Google maps, so all our guests and future guests can find us and watch the distances.

Join us in facebook and twitter.

Keep in touch

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royalton White Sands?

Claudia,

I am trying to book at the Royalton White Sands in May of 2014 for my destination wedding. Currently, the prices on the www.royaltonwhitesandsresort.com webpage are significantly less expensive than on travel sites. I was going to book through the website and called the 888 number listed on your webpage for help since at the bottom of the booking page it says "Misc Notes: CHILDREN AGES ARE(2-12) WITH TWO FULL PAYING ADULTS/MINIMUM STAY (3) NIGHTS" I called to see what that was supposed to say. Are children free with 2 paid adults? The lady who I spoke with told me not to book on the website because they would be unable to confirm the reservation, and she gave me an 809 number to call. I didn't call because I have no idea what I would be charged if it is a long distance number. How do I book through your website, and is it possible to get a group rate since we will have people staying for the wedding?

Thanks,

Jamie

Mableton, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royalton White Sands?

it will not open until December.

Toronto
Level Contributor
662 posts