We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Tower Isle

ottawa
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Tower Isle

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the best excursions are and if there is a "couples" massage at the resort?

Cheers!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
789 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Tower Isle

"Couples massage" yes. best tour depends on what you're into. Dunn's River Falls is included in the price you pay, but the blue hole/Scotchies for lunch is also a very popular excursion.

australia
Level Contributor
633 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Don't know about the 'best' but we did the catamaran boat cruise (included) and dunns river falls when we stayed. We also booked an afternoon at mystic mountain which was really fun.

We only had 4 days so didnt want to use up all our time doing activities

Northern, N.B
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Couples Massages, Yes. This is our 8th year to JA and our 3rd year at CTI/ did catamaran but this year I think we will take in dunns River. Not to climb falls but just to walk around it is quite lovely. All excursions are included. Love it here. will be back April 1st!!!!!

virginia
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Looking at booking a trip here as well, can someone tell me if there are any "hidden" resort fees I can expect and how it was arranging transportation. Can I arrange by email or must call? looking at booking thru Priceline

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Your stay at Couples includes transportation to the resort and back to MBJ. For a complete list of inclusions see Couples website.

http://couples.com/inclusions

http://couples.com/whats-included

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
789 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Transportation is included. After you enter the arrivals area, go to the left and Couples has a lounge there where they will take care of the transportation. They also have refreshments and washrooms. You won't be waiting long for your shuttle to the resort.

australia
Level Contributor
633 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Cant recall any hidden fees? We followed the 'no tipping' policy because we had heard of staff being fired for taking tips. We had paid in advance and dont recall any extra charges on check out.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Do bring money to tip the drivers though. Airport shuttle and Catamaran are the only things I tipped for that I can remember.

Northern, N.B
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples Tower Isle

Yup, all good advice, our 8th year to JA and 3rd year at CTI!!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
214 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples Tower Isle

We have been to Jamaica 6 times and have just booked our first stay at Couples Tower Isle for our 30th anniversary. I read one review where the person said they booked restaurant reservations, excursions, and spa treatments in advance. Is this possible and how do you do this?

I do want to plan a special dinner for 2 on the beach for our anniversary. Has anyone ever done this? If so, what did you think of it? Any special tips?

Does the resort have professional photographers like we have encountered at other resorts?

Does this resort offer room service?

What's your favorite restaurant?

We have booked a superior ocean view. Any info you can give on these rooms?

The other resorts we have stayed in while in Jamaica are Sandals MoBay, Beaches Ochoa Rios, and Jewel Dunns River. This resort seems smaller than those but that suits us just fine.