We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clive's Tranport

1 post
Save Topic
Clive's Tranport

We traveled to Negril in February 2018 and used Clive's. Best decision we ever made!! Chris picked us up at the airport and took us to the resort. We arrived in Montego Bay around 11:00 am and it was almost an hour and a half drive to Sandals Negril. Chris was very nice and talked about the island and answered our many questions. He made a pit stop so I could take a bathroom break. Clive himself picked us up at the resort to take us back to the airport. What a wonderful, nice gentleman! He also was very informative and was great to talk to. We are heading back to Negril in February 2019 and will be using Clive's again.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
19 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
10,445 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clive's Tranport

Many good reviews on him.

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
147 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clive's Tranport

We are in Negril for our 8th time and we always use Clive's, very dependable, reliable and on time. Will continue to use Clives each and every time.

Edited: 18 March 2018, 22:22
Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Minnesota
Level Contributor
263 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clive's Tranport

We've been using Clive's for the past 8 years. We use for the airport runs and if we do any tours. Love Clive's!

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clive's Tranport

I've used Clive's service a couple of times, and I'm a fan. Reasonably priced, prompt, and friendly. Couldn't ask for much more.

New York
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clive's Tranport

We always use Clives. Prompt, professional, and pleasant.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clive's Tranport

What’s the cost for RT airport to Negril for one adult?

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,720 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clive's Tranport

@Jennifer K: for a shared round trip (assuming that is what RT means), Clives price is US$100.

for a private round trip, Clives price is US$130.

The airport transfer service I use is Luxurious Carib Taxi, and their fee for a private round trip to/from Negril is US$110 ( http://luxuriouscaribtours.com ).

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clive's Tranport

Thanks! :)

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
470 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clive's Tranport

After reading the posts above I think we must just have had very bad luck. On our first trip to Jamaica we arranged with Clive's for private transport to Sans Souci. No one was there to pick us up and we waited at least 45 minutes outside in the heat. Finally a driver arrived and I must say he was most unfriendly; didn't say a word to us the entire trip, and talked on the phone most of the time. It made us most uncomfortable.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Birmingham
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Clive's Tranport

Hi hedodive master,

Can you clarify something for me...those prices for private round-trip, are they per person or a flat-rate? There’s two of us travelling from MoBay airport to Negril. Thanks!

Edited: 03 April 2018, 17:52
Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Reply to: Clive's Tranport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted