We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

Halifax
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

Hi. The night I want to book the cliff side candle dinner is unavailable but the gazebo is available. Is that a good place to do the candle dinner? We would like to be close to the water. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Smithtown, New York
Level Contributor
663 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

The gazebo is brand new. I haven't been to Catcha since it was built, but it looks amazing!

The 100 candle dinner is done at a table off to the side. I would expect the gazebo to be as nice or even better

Halifax
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

Thanks!

Iowa
Level Contributor
4,362 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

In my opinion there isn't a bad seat in the place!!

Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Ivan’s 100 candle dinner

Was at Catcha few weeks ago, if it's the gazebo I'm thinking of, its not right at the restaurant so probably perfect for a romantic dinner but only a few steps away and much more secluded than other candle spot. There is also the new "birds nest" for a private dinner. Not sure if the gazebo would be the best spot for sunset watching. We watched the sunset from the loungers below Ivans and then went to our table to eat on the regular area after the sun hit the ocean although our table had a perfect view!

Reply to: Ivan’s 100 candle dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted