We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Negril Deals

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado, USA
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Negril Deals

I remember people post on here frequently that they get lower pricing at BGN than the Couples resorts. Im interested in a change this year but for late Nov I see CN for around $360/nt and BGN at about $460. Anybody know if Breezes has a typical sale period when better prices are available or where these deals can be found. I'm willing to try something differnt just not willing to pay a lot more. Thanks in advance for any help.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

Hi blue,

I'm finding the lowest priced junior suites at Breezes Grand Negril for November for about $315 per night which is still significantly lower than the basic room at CN for the same dates.

Keep in mind that Breezes Grand Negril is an 'all-suites' property. To find a comparable room to the lowest priced rooms of BGN you'd have to look at the 4th or 5th highest room catagory at CN...

The Breezes website will typically offer deals for next fall in a couple of months... For now the best pricing is found elsewhere.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

So. California
Level Contributor
813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

blueallah.... Breezes is not currently running a sale for Nov, yet, I would hold off for a few months, they usally run their best sales for fall later in the year, I just checked on http://www.allinclusiveoutlet.com/ for Oct and rooms run about $260 a night, Nov runs $460 a night. btw I highly recomend allincluciveoutlet , once I booked a trip to BGN and later there was a sale and I was able to save almost $900 for a 7 night stay for only a $50 re-booking fee. Also checkout http://www.dennyp.com They have a great page that keeps track of all the latest sales at the Superclubs resorts as well as others. even though I am a great fan of BGN there is no way I would pay $460 a night, just hold off a bit and I am sure you can find a great price.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,601 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

I had a hard time finding a "sale" price for BRB when we were wanting to book it for April 2012. Even Jamaica Steve tried finding us a decent rate but to no avail! Finally just gave up and booked a different resort.

Then we were thinking of adding 5 additional nights at BGN before our stay at CSA for August. Same thing....only rack rates for Breezes Resorts. Extremely frustrating especially when some people were saying what great rates they were getting for Breezes properties.

Long story short....this is just another reason we will not be going back to any Breezes resorts. I don't like resort chains the swing wildly with their rates.

At Couples it is what it is except for the Wednesday sales. If you look at the Couples web forums they will even tell you at least 1 month in advance before any increases go into effect. You do get what you pay for in some places as well.

Edited: 28 January 2012, 15:07
So. California
Level Contributor
813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

frodo.... for once I agree with you completely, it is a total pain to have to play the lets find a sale game. I wish that Superclubs would just have a lowest price guarantee or do away with the sales altogether and just price their resorts to be the most competitive that they can. This is one of the reasons I feel that the reviews for their resorts vary so much. I mean when I paid just over $200 a night in July 2010 I was very forgiving because of the price I paid, if I had paid full price I doubt that I would have returned and my review would have reflected that fact. BTW this year Breezes high season prices are until May 1 instead of April 15 like at most resorts.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

Ck cheapcaribbean.com too. Especially dur.ing the summer. Bin usually has their lowest rates for oct n nov then

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,601 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

WOW Rick you were able to get BGN for $200.00 per night PER ROOM.

If it were per room you are correct....I can forgive a lot at that rate!!

I just looked again for 8/19-8/24 and it was still at $288.00 per room through allinclusive. Before I do that I will be booking CN, The Caves or Coyaba.

What really upset us about the April thing was the Canadian rates were A LOT cheaper. Our friends were able to book BRB WITH air for $2600.00 and the least we were finding was $5300.00 for 14 nights.

So. California
Level Contributor
813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

frodo... thats right per room, I also book thru allinclusiveoutlet and when the price came up I thought that there must be a mistake, I had alread booked at appox. $300 a night but they re-booked me at the lower rate for only a $50 re-booking fee, saved almost $900. BTW when a later sale with some of the same great rates that was for US only, a lot of Canadians booked thru allinclusiveoutlet or cheapcribbean to get the lower rate. Also I believe alot of the Canadians book packaged deals that include air and resort for a set time period.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
424 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

Yes, we got BGN for $200 a night last Dec. Price is now double that and like Rick siad, the high rates are still in effect until May 1 this year. Looking at other options.

So. California
Level Contributor
813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

atlantafellow.... have you looked at http://www.skyauction.com/ I know that some people are able to find some good deals. It seems that BGN is always availble. Nevermind I just looked and there offer is for after May 1

Edited: 28 January 2012, 17:20
Edmonton
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes Negril Deals

We booked in Sept for March. We always find the best deals then. Paid $220 a night including flights. And we come along way.