We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YS Falls

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Browntown...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
YS Falls

Looking to go to YS Falls and zipline but want to avoid the traditional guided tour bus and do a private tour for just my 2 daughters and I. Anyone recommend someone with a good reputation to get us there. We would be leaving from Montego Bay resort. Thanks!! Have a quote for $136 per person, I'm thinking it's a little on the high side, am I right??

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: YS Falls

Does your price include entrance fees? My husband and I a couple of years ago paid $100 usd for the taxi from Negril round trip. (two people) Then we paid our own entrance fee.

They also stay the entire time you visit at YS.

Browntown...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: YS Falls

Island Routes would provide a private shuttle for the 3 of us. The price would include transportation, entrance fee to YS Falls and also the zipline fee. So that would cost $136 per person. It's about a 2 hour drive to YS Falls from Montego Bay. Maybe a tax would be another option.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: YS Falls

Google Take Care Tours. Kingsley James is the owner/driver and is a great safe reliable driver. His price will be much less as well.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: YS Falls

Juju tours is great. Dont know their price bu they have great service and every tour includes a high resolution cd w pics of your tour, taken by the owner Angie.

Ohio
Level Contributor
579 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: YS Falls

Yeah I think it's a little too high. We paid $235 for the 4 of us (so that's about $58 per head) when we went to YS Falls, Pelican bar and Black river safari from Mobay. You can contact Alrick at www.yourjamaicantourguide.com for cheaper rates and private transport. He's very well recommended here.

Browntown...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: YS Falls

All great ideas, first time in Jamaica, so I'm trying to do my homework before I leave. Trip Advisor is great!!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: YS Falls

Google Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica - Private Tours and talk to them you can even bargain a price

8. Re: YS Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:42