We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Runaway Bay Children's Homes

1 post
Save Topic
Runaway Bay Children's Homes

Will be staying at JRB the 3rd week of August. We were originally wanting to bring school supplies to take to a local school but I'm wondering if any will be in session? I can't seem to find a good calendar. If not we'd like to bring donations for a children's home/orphanage but I'm having a hard time finding information on any nearby. Does anyone have any info or ideas?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

The best thing to do would be to speak to Keisha or someone at the Concierge desk. JRB always have different 'charities' that they sponsor but will also be able to tell you about others in the area and whether the schools are open.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

We are also at JRB from the third week of August. I'm intending to bring some bits and pieces to be donated.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
679 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

A school in Trelawny just had a bad fire. Perhaps find out what they may be needing!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

Such a good idea. Please share if you managed to find more info about any nearby schools or children's homes.

Flower Mound, Texas
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

We are coming the week of Thanksgiving (US). Are schools in session that week in Jamaica? We also want our to donate and have our boys 14, 12 experience donating to a local school.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
6. Re: Runaway Bay Children's Homes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2018, 01:19