We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

I have searched for info and understand that there is not much near this hotel. I like get out of a hotel to walk as I need to move about frequently for health reasons. I'm not too worried about much to see, my concern is more with the contours of the land. Is it fairly flat in this area or is it up and down? If you see what I mean lol

Connecticut
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

JRB is adjacent to a public beach with a local pub at the end called Flavours. Here is a satellite image of the venue: wikimapia.org/…b

The beaches are an easy walk and is about a half mile from the boarder of the FDR resort to Flavours. So that would be one solution for moving about. Of course, there is the main road but there are no sidewalks so I would not recommend walking along the side.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

That's very useful info, many thanks.

Jamaica W.I.
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Side walk is there on the side from JRB all the way to Flavours and further up to Salem.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Thanks for the update. Excellent news.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Great thanks.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Is there a sidewalk from Jewel Paradise Cove to Flavours?

Mentioned in this post
Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton
Jewel Paradise Cove...
3,463 Reviews
Jamaica
Jamaica W.I.
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

Yes there is, you just have to walk the private road from JPC to get to the main road , turn right and it is not far from there to Flavours .

8. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay surrounding area.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2018, 00:17