I was just reading a recent review on JRB "Will Never Come Back" and there are elements that a quite confusing to me because many of the comments are opposite of my experiences. I think some of it comes down to lack of research on the part of the poster.
- not everything is AI - yes and that is on the website. Concierge levels and up receive alcohol in the room and free room service.
- felt as if we were at a spring break party resort. Really?? I find it to be on the quieter side unless you are around the area they do resort games.
- rude employees - never smiled or said hello. This one made me lol. You are hard pressed to find an employee who doesn't smile or say hi.
- wifi is very weak - I have yet to find a resort with perfect wifi. You can find strong signals though
- No security stand upon entering the resort - really - Scott has something changed since December because aren't their usually three guards at the front lobby and one at each end of the resort - lol.
- drinks are not strong. I almost spit out my coffee when I read this one - I usually have to ask for less alcohol
- tile is falling off the swim up pool bar. Tile falling off is always my favorite complaint. I will PERSONALLY inspect this in December.
Some people like to complain for the sake of complaining I guess. Too Cold