We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email Addy

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Topic
Email Addy

Anyone have a good email Address for GBP, just looking for an address to request a particular room building..

thanks

canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Email Addy

up

montreal
Level Contributor
128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email Addy

Someone gave this e-mail address for GBP profficersbjam@bahia-principe.com. Do you think it will help to request a particular room building. I know where I would like to stay. I was reading that buildings 15, 16 and 17 are near the entertainment and it can be quite noisy, so I'm not staying there for sure. Last year, in Mexico, we were able to choose our room on line 48 hrs before - it was perfect. Let us know if you were able to get the building you want.

canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Email Addy

that email address is not valid does anyone have a different one?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Email Addy

I found this one off the bahia-principe.com website

info.jamaica@bahia-principe.com

- may be a general email but you can trysending it there?

Would love to know if it works as I want to email them before we leave in 3 wks.

Edited: 21 February 2012, 17:21
canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Email Addy

whats dates are you there?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Email Addy

we're there 13th to 20th - when are you there?

just noticed from an older post that the email listed above is incorrect - it should be profficersbpjam@bahia-principe.com (the 'p' was omitted) - maybe that's why it wasn't working

canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Email Addy

30th-6th

8. Re: Email Addy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 05:28