We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Planning our wedding at the Grand Bahia Principe the first week of march 2016.

Any other brides in the area at that time? Thinking of sharing the costs of bringing a local photographer or just sharing ideas and tips.

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

I'm getting married there in April 2016 =] just waiting for the wedding packages to come in so we know what is deffinately included. How is your planning going? X

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Planning is pretty good so far, just waiting for final confirmation on the actual date

And time of our wedding. Getting excited though. It's a busy time of year so I assume I won't be the only bride in the resort that week.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Wedding packages are out. My son is getting married there as well in 2016. Have you heard anything about these packages?

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Hi , im getting married in Sept 2016 at this resort and i am having a hard time finding out some answers before i actually book. Do you know much about the wedding packages ? Im wondering if the dance/reception is included or if not , how much extra ?

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Hi have you seen the wedding packages? You get a semi private meal in a restaurant with all of the packages. Or can hire a restaurant. With the romance extravaganza package you get a 2 hour open bar, with dj you can either hire the restaurant or gazebo, we are allowed the gazebo for free aparently as we are the last wedding of the day otherwise think it is $250 for gazebo.

Also you have to pay for photographer even though it says u get set amount of pictures, I can upload or send you more info tomorrow when on my laptop

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

So the reception after dinner isn't free, there is an additional cost ? There is also a charge of $450 US for the officiator plus the cost of the wedding certificate and now for the photographer well ? Wow, the cost is adding up quickly !!!

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
7. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

I've been working off of the price packages for 2015. Yes please send any info you have :)

We will also be the last wedding of the day so maybe we will use the gazebo.

I'm still hoping to find a local photographer to bring with but no luck so far.

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Private restaurant depends how many you have 0-39 is $1500 USD but doens't include open bar unless you get Romance Extravaganza package if you do then you get 4 hour open bar with DJ

Gazebo is - $250 USD might get it for free if last wedding of day

SILVER: 40 photos in a CD (room + ceremony) $ 500 USD.

GOLD: 60 photos in a CD (room + ceremony + beach session)) $ 900 USD.

PLATINUM: 80 photos in a CD (room, ceremony, beach, 2 hours of reception) $ 1000 USD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 16.5% TAX IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.

We are aware that you have 5, 10, 15, or 25 pictures included with your wedding package which is just of the Ceremony, so they will be added to any photo-package of your choice. If you want to personalize your wedding package, or if you want to modify the amount of pictures or the type of service, please let us know in advance. We will adapt ourselves to your requirements if possible.

Vendors fee if bring own is $900 usd

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

SILVER VIDEO: (room & ceremony) 15 min $500 USD

GOLD VIDEO: (room, ceremony & beach session) 25 min $700 USD

PLATINUM VIDEO: (room, ceremony, beach session & 2hr @dinner reception) 45 min $900 USD

Optional;

Trashing The Dress: 20 photos in a CD (pool & ocean) $200USD

Bridal Hairstyle: Inc trial 1 or 2 days before - $120

Make Up: $75

False Eyelashes: $20

Hair and Makeup: $175

Family/Friend Hair: $80 No trial

Family make up and hair: $135

Airbrush make up: $95

Airbrush and hair: $195

Airbrush and hair family: $155

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

You can get the restaurant with a different package and just pay for bar - which is either $8, $16 or $24 per person per hour with second hour cheaper

$8 - cocktail bar

$16 - Domestic drinks

$24 - International drinks e.g. jack daniels, absolute, bacardi etc

Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay