We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Planning our wedding at the Grand Bahia Principe the first week of march 2016.

Any other brides in the area at that time? Thinking of sharing the costs of bringing a local photographer or just sharing ideas and tips.

Special Offer
Ocho Rios Super Saver: Green Grotto...
33 Reviews
from US$88.00*
US$109.85
Free Cancellation
Falmouth Shore Excursion: Green...
10 Reviews
from US$65.00*
Free Cancellation
Green Grotto Caves Excursion from...
4 Reviews
from US$95.00*
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

I am a Wedding Photographer from Michigan!! I will be staying in the Runaway Bay area sometime in November or December 2015. We are still trying to settle on a date. We usually go to Cancun area and I try to pick up at least 1 destination wedding per trip :) I know, aren't supposed to work on vacation but I can't help it! haha. We don't have tropical weddings in Michigan.

Anyone getting married November/ Dec 2015 and still need a wedding photographer? Or Trash the Dress session?

Mentioned in this post
The Runaway Jamaica
The Runaway Jamaica
32 Reviews
Jamaica
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Alloa
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

I am getting married July 2016 at gbp Akumal. Hope your wedding goes to plan would love to hear all about it ? X

Mentioned in this post
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Brampton, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Im getting married here in Nov 2016. Romance Extravaganza package

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

Hi I'm looking at getting married at the Luxury gran Bahia Principe Esmeralda in 2019, can't book until next year but wanted to know a bit more about the romance extravaganza package, what was included/extra and how much was it. Thanks Sarah

15. Re: Any GBP 2016 brides out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2018, 02:19