We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi?

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Taxi?

What is the best way to get to the hotel and how much does it cost to go from Airport to the hotel and ?

Luis Munoz Marin Intl

Hotel El Convento

Thanks, Ravi

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi?

Hi giraffe1954,

When I went, all prices for taxis to the hotels from the airport are fixed. They give you a sheet listing the hotels and the prices to get there. I took a taxi from the airport to La Concha in the Condado area and it cost me $20. I think the taxi to Hotel El Convento shouldn't be more than $25.

You'll be able to find the taxi stand when you exit the airport and they will hand you the sheet with the prices.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi?

Thanks, scottiep1013!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi?

Taxi to OSJ is $19 + $2gas surcharge + $1 per bag.

Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi?

Hi, is this rate per person or for the trip?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi?

Per cab.

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi?

I am arriving on a friday night around 9:30pm. Will I find a taxi at the airport easily at this time of evening? Also,I found a few taxi websites that were asking $300 rountrip for 2 people to the hotel,can I really just get an inexpensive taxi at the airport?! Thanks!

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi?

What hotel? It all depends on the location of the hotel from the airport. All fares from the tourist zones including the international airport are fixed and set by the government.

Edited: 02 January 2013, 19:27
New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi?

The hotel is the Rio Mar Beach Club & Spa. I Don't know what zone that is in though.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi?

Taxi to Rio Mar in Rio Grande is $65 per cab (one way). You will find cabs easily at that time, however, you might have to wait until someone is willing to take you that far. They might also try to charge you a bit more as it is at night. Be sure to get an official taxi rate sheet from the taxi stand.

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi?

how much a is a taxi from San Juan to fajardo . to go to culebra island