We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost Camera

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lost Camera

I lost a camera, Nikon D5200, last week on Wednesday, May 10th, at the big P O N C E sign. I figured a tourist may have picked it up during their stop. I don't mind the camera but would greatly appreciate the memory card.All my memories of a wonderful three-day trip are there. I know this is a long shot but I have to try.

New York
Level Contributor
595 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost Camera

Go and place an ad on Craigslist in the Puerto Rico section. Call places in PR you visited it might be there. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Caribbean
Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost Camera

We are in Luquillo. We are going to take a long drive..... If we find ourselves in Ponce, I will definitely look!!

Mentioned in this post
Luquillo
Luquillo
Puerto Rico
Ponce
Ponce
Puerto Rico
Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost Camera

We didn't make it to Ponce. Went past the exit today. Traffic was awful! Holiday weekend, an accident and rain... Sorry!

Mentioned in this post
Ponce
Ponce
Puerto Rico
4. Re: Lost Camera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2018, 13:18