We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Publico to San Juan

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
783 posts
6 reviews
Publico to San Juan

Hi,

Does anyone know how much is a publico to San Juan, and how long does it take?

Thank's

Ori

1. Re: Publico to San Juan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 January 2016, 06:53
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,387 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Publico to San Juan

It's an hour's drive. But publicos don't go to San Juan. They only drive local.

Try the "Linea" service: (787) 856-3118.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Publico to San Juan

Someone who has experience doing it may have a better answer. But I was behind this guy at the airport last week. I think you want the Linea Cafeteros de Yauco. You will need to call and make a reservation, so you can double check with him. I believe it is about $35-$40 and it should take about 1.5 hrs. I believe the number 787-543-1761 They make 4 round trips a day.

Paris has done it, so she would know better than me! Try her number first.

Edited: 31 January 2016, 07:31
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
783 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Publico to San Juan

Thank you everybody for your answers. 35-40$ for 1 hour drive?? There's no standard public transportation? Is that the cheapest option?

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
783 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Publico to San Juan

Hi Paris, is that the cheapest option? No standard inter-city public transportation for a reasonable price?

D R
Culebra, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
233 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Publico to San Juan

Yep nothing standard.

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
783 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Publico to San Juan

I see. Thank's

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,673 posts
200 reviews
8. Re: Publico to San Juan

No, we don't have reliable public transport. Long distance routes are called "linea", but it is really the same as a "publico". Taxi to Ponce would be double that. Since you are also asking for transportation to Fajardo, it seems like you will be around. So best advice is to rent a car. No other way to explore.

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
783 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Publico to San Juan

Thank's

10. Re: Publico to San Juan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2017, 22:17