We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
138 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Hello,

My husband and I will be staying on St. Martin in Sept for 1 week at a resort. Then we are flying to Saba for a 2 night stay. I'm looking for a place to store 1 or 2 pieces of our luggage. The flight to Saba will not allow us bring extra baggage. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Danielle

8 replies to this topic
Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Have you asked the management at the resort you are staying at in St. Martin ? Perhaps they could store it for you.

Regards

Mark

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
138 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

For anyone looking for this information - here is what I found out. On St. Martin contact Joyce Prince (joyceprince.com) for luggage storage. Joyce will pickup our luggage at the resort in St. Maarten we are checking out from. She will then meet us at the St. Maarten airport when we return from St. Maarten. She is charging us $40.00 for two large pieces of luggage.

Zeist, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Thanks for that information. I couldn't find any baggage storing facilities for an hour and then I found this.

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
138 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

I'm not sure if Joyce does 1 hour storage, but you can certainly ask her. She was great for what we needed. She stored 2 very Large suitcases for 3 days while we traveled over to SABA and charged us $40.00. I would highly recommend her services. Enjoy your trip.

Zeist, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

I had 7 hours between my flights and I wanted to shop some presents for my family on St. Maarten. I wanted to buy some rum, some clothing, some other presents and look around the island a bit. So I didn't want alot of baggage attending too.

So when I called Joyce to ask for storage, it first was a bit hard to understand what she was saying, but at the end everything was neatly settled in 5 mins (the hearing thing might be my problem aswell ;)).

I arrived at the PJIA and the women, which joyce had arranged was waiting for me for about 15 mins already. We went to the car and while driving she told me some good places to go to. Meanwhile Joyce also called to check if everything was fine. Then the driver brought me to the shopping area and showed me the place, where she would pick me up again. Then I had 5 hours to do my things. Shopping, Museum, Busride to Marigot (only 2 dollars for one way) and some sightseeing in Philipsburg. Then she picked me up at the designated place. I was there 10 mins before designated time, but she was waiting for me already. So I was back on the airport on time, when we even had some traffic jams.

Thx again for posting the site. I enjoyed my trip ;)

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
138 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Joyces service & had time to explore around the island.

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
138 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Joyces service & had time to explore around the island.

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin

Joyceprince.com...is not good e-mail address. Can you provide correct one please? Thank you Irena

Reply to: Luggage storage suggestions on St. Martin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Windwardside
Recent Conversations
More Windwardside Topics