We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Sunrise + Villa Mystic...?

New York
7 posts
Villa Sunrise + Villa Mystic...?

Has anyone stayed at either of these villas? Anything good or bad I should know?

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1 post
652 reviews
1. Re: Villa Sunrise + Villa Mystic...?

I stayed at Mystic two weeks ago and also went to Sunrise to look at it also. Let me know any questions and I will tell you what I know. We had 4 couple at Mystic and were happy with the rooms. Peggy and Phillip, who manage the properties, were very responsive and took great care of us. We were looking for beach chairs and they went and bought 8 chairs for us and also 3 umbrellas. The villa was great, wonderful views, and I would recommend it. Again let me know any questions.

Mike

swiftmi@aol.com

2. Re: Villa Sunrise + Villa Mystic...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Barthelemy
Recent Conversations