We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

world cup watching

DC
7 posts
Save Topic
world cup watching

My husband and I will be in St Barts in June during the world cup. As I am English and he is American we absolutely have to watch the US vs UK game on June 12th. I believe it will be in the early afternoon. Can anyone recommend a fun place to watch it? Thanks!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: world cup watching

Hmm, not sure here but I would try Bar D'Oubli in Gustavia (across from the famous Le Select) or Santa Fe (used to be a sports bar and has aired the Super Bowl the last 2 years. Another thought is Au Regal in Corrosol, a VERY local joint. Finally, you might be able to watch in your villa or hotel as most TV service on the island is European satellite. Not as much fun as being with a group. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Gustavia
Gustavia
St. Barthelemy
Le Select
Le Select
308 Reviews
St. Barthelemy
DC
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: world cup watching

Thanks! We arrive the Monday before so we will check out these places and see if they are showing it. Appreciate your help!!

greenville, sc
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: world cup watching

Great question! We are coming into St. Maarten on the 12th and will be down in St. Barths possibly later in the week to watch the France / Mexico game on Thursday afternoon.

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: world cup watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 00:15