We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

We have a Spenser Ambrose tour to Jalousie Beach and from there to the Tet Paul Nature Trail. Could anyone tell me how long it takes by vehicle to get to Tet Paul from the beach ? How long would the whole trip including the walk take ? Just wondering if some of us wanted to stay at the beach while others do the trail how long it would be until they returned.

Peaks Island, Maine
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

Not sure how long this specific tour is but the actual drive from the beach to Tet Paul is not far, about 15 minutes. The trail itself is not very long at all, and can be done in say 30 minutes or so.

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

This is something you'd need to discuss with Spenser Ambrose about your individual tour options?

Will you be sharing this tour with others and or is it a private booking?

Typically the land portion of the tour (going to Tet Paul) you'd be taken from Jalousie/Sugar Beach to the dock in Soufriere for the land taxi portion to Tet Paul and then back to the dock in Soufriere for your return trip to...Castries.

If some folks decide to stay at Jalousie/Sugar Beach he will have to allot enough time to go back and pick up these folks.

Edited: 29 March 2017, 10:29
Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

My guesstimate time wise would be at the very least 1.5 hrs with 2 hrs being more practical. pick up and return to Jalousie/Sugar Beach.

5/10 min, boat to the dock in Soufriere, 15/20 min drive to Tet Paul, 30/45 min at Tet Paul and then the same for return to Jalousie/Sugar Beach.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

Thank you both for your replies. My DIL is arranging this so not sure about the details. I gave her this link so she could read your replies. :)

5. Re: Jalousie Beach to Tet Paul Nature Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2018, 01:18