We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

festiva sailing

Niagara Falls...
5 posts
Save Topic
festiva sailing

sailing on april 16 with festiva sailing vacations in the bvi

is anyone else on that boat. lets talk

Edited: 21 March 2011, 22:16
Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
115 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: festiva sailing

We are sailing the 23rd to BVI's. Just missed you. We'll see you getting off the boat.

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
687 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: festiva sailing

Please write a full review when you return. We sail on June 4. Have fun!

Niagara Falls...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: festiva sailing

will let you know how it was

Fripp Island, SC
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: festiva sailing

We just returned from a week on the Abilexus with Guy And Caz. ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUS! Guy is a very efficient, professional captain...runs a very tight ship! Caz is one of the best chefs I have ever met...all out of a miniscule kitchen. Every meal is delicous! Additionally, they both LOVE to dive and snorkel. Caz knew all the best snorkeling sites and made sure we saw all the interesting aquatic life...I nicknamed her Cas Cousteau! We had an incredible week thanks to this amazing crew.

Efland, North...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: festiva sailing

My husand and I just spent the most incredible week of our lives with Guy and Caz. The BVIs are amazing, made even more so by the wealth of knowledge shared by these 2 wonderful individuals. I don't know that I've ever met anyone as unselfish as they were. I was so impressed with everything! Guy is a great captain. I never once felt insecure as I knew he could handle any situation that might happen along. And Caz is spectacular. She is the perfect mate. She had just as much knowledge of the ship as Guy and her food was superior to any we had on land. One of our shipmates named her tiny kitchen - Cafe Caz! The meals she put together were simple by nature, but so gorgeous. I think my favorite part of the evenings were the snacks and drinks at sunset. They never missed any of the little details and went to great lengths to ensure everyone had everything they needed. It was so hard to leave when it was time. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends. AWESOME EXPERIENCE! We will be back.

Leigh and Kim Potts

Edited: 24 May 2011, 13:00
6. Re: festiva sailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about British Virgin Islands