We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Can anyone offer comments (positive or negative) on Virgin Gorda Villas rental agency? Has anyone rented property through this company? Thank you.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,792 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

I have not used them, but I have heard good things about them. Honestly, I have not heard bad things about any of the rental companies on VG.

We rent through Guavaberry, but if I were to rent anywhere else I would directly from an owner or from here:

bestofbvi.com/virgin_gorda_villas_all.htm.

I really respect Trudi's "personal opinion".

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
2. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Do you mean this company that represents the villas at Mahoe and Leverick Bays? http://www.virgingordabvi.com/

We've used them a # of times and have found them to be very helpful. Nick and Monica Willis are some of the most knowledgeable people in the BVI and will go out of their way to make certain your trip goes well.

Have a great trip, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,792 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

I think they may be talking about these folks, alashas:

www.virgingorda-villas.com/landing/search/…

Their office is located here in Atlanta.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
4. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Oh, I see, thanks! Then I recommend Trudi, and we have also had several very good experiences with Purple Pineapple purplepineapple.com/region/British-Virgin-Is…

Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
344 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Lots of villa owners rent directly and also use Trip Advisor. Check under vacation rentals.

South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda

Edited: 11 October 2013, 09:32
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Sorry, the name of the property management company was villasvirgingorda.com. The management team I believe consists of Howard and Irma Levenson, any information would be appreciated, thanks

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,792 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

I looked at their website. I really liked most of the properties they represent.

Certainly appears very professional.

Ma
5 posts
8. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

They are two of the nicest and most helpful people you will meet. Have known Irma for 10 years and Howard after they married. Check out Irma's nannies service website.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
296 posts
143 reviews
9. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

A lot of people rent directly through us at Adagiovilla - we usually give a discount for direct rentals as we save a bit relative to what the management companies charge

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
296 posts
143 reviews
10. Re: Virgin Gorda Villas - rental agency

Any of the property wholesalers need to go through the management company for Mahoe and Leverick Bay which is virgin Gorda villa rentals - going through a wholesaler just adds fees that the homeowner needs to pay.

Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations