We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury condo beachfront

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
475 posts
10 reviews
Luxury condo beachfront

We have been to Grace Bay in T&C a few times and wanting to visit Grand Cayman late October. Prefer a condo over hotel. Is there an upscale one that stands out? We prefer lower crowds (so being within walking distance to things not top of the list) lovely beach and water (not rocky). Any suggestions experts? Also, do you suggest SMB or another area on the island. Kids love the ocean/beach most. I truly appreciate your insight :)

7 replies to this topic
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

Caribbean Club....it is in the prime area of central SMB. Not secluded by any means, but no condo beachfronts there are crowded

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
2. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

Definitely Caribbean Club!

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
475 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

Thank you so much! I will check it out!!! Much appreciated!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
117 reviews
4. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

I love Caribbean Club. However the central tower is an elevator-building. Since you mention kids, you might prefer a low rise building that does not necessitate going on an elevator each time that you go to & from the beach. Lots of properties have ground floor flats where guests can walk out right onto the sand. That is quite convenient especially with kids. Easy for snack & bathroom breaks etc.

Look at the interactive map on www.caymangoodtaste.com for the names of condos. All along SMB are upscale. Look between the Marriott to the south and the Public Beach to the north and google each property to see which might suit your needs. Then contact the property managers directly......late October is still low season, so ask for *specials*. Please let us know what you decide.

Virginia
Level Contributor
678 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

Beachcomber. I like that you can select your unit, and on their website, you can view the decor and location of each unit. It is a luxury property with high end furnishings, outstanding staff, and the grounds and units are very well cared for. Every unit has an incredible sea view. It is also located in Central Seven Mile beach (near the CC) with a wide sandy beach area. I love the open area between the beach chairs/umbrellas and the pool. That area is perfect for games of frisbee, kicking a soccer ball etc. Very kid friendly but not crowded in low season. In October, they will have a stay 7, pay for 6 promotion. We found it similarly priced to Caribbean Club for a three bedroom condo. We have stayed there the past four summers. It is a quiet property, no weddings allowed.

Edited: 23 September 2018, 21:11
Louisville
Level Contributor
521 posts
47 reviews
6. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

For top end luxury in central SMB, you can't go wrong with Beachcomber, Meridian, Coralstone Club or Caribbean Club. We stayed at the Meridian and loved it, like Beachcomber you can choose the individual unit you want to rent, but all four of these properties (along with the residences at the Ritz) seemed to me to be the most luxurious and centrally located...

Tulsa
Level Contributor
192 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Luxury condo beachfront

Caribbean Club! We are here currently & it meets all your must haves. 🙂

Reply to: Luxury condo beachfront
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
Recent Conversations