We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

texas
Level Contributor
70 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

Has anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?A friend who was recently in Cayman suggested them.We rented from Andy's last time, but thought we might try another company. Also considering Avis Cico. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,521 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

We have had no experience with Economy but I can tell you that we have used CICO Avis for years and have always been satisfied with the car and the service.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

Ditto to kiddos... we've only used Avis over the years and had one minor problem. We reserved an Expedition(or something huge :) for our large group but upon arrival it wasn't available. To rectify the situation they gave us 2 cars but only charged for the one rental. It worked in our case since we had someone of age to drive the second car.

Cuero, Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

And what all did yall see with your rental car? We will arrive via cruise ship and only have a certain amt of time

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

I have rented through Andy's, Avis, Dollar, and Economy. Out of all of those companies, I would recommend Andy's and Economy.

Andy's and Economy gave me practically brand new economy model cars to drive. Avis gave me a car that I was so unhappy with, I took it back the same day and rented from Economy. I had a Suzuki Swift with Andy's and a little Hyundai from Economy and they were both fun to drive, with great gas mileage.

Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

Did you buy there insurance from Avis?

6. Re: Anyone rented from Economy Car Rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 00:23
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach