We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA messenger bag

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
TA messenger bag

In today's mail, I was thrilled to receive a wonderful messenger bag from Trip Advisor! Thank you! It's a perfect size, terrific quality, great colors.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,169 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: TA messenger bag

Ditto, Bozzie

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: TA messenger bag

This is the 2nd TA gift I have received. First one was a baggie for those little travel accessories but since it was not flexible and closure did not work, no use to me. BUT, I LOVE the messenger bag. If I bothered to tote along a small laptop when vacationing, it would be perfect for that. Since when I am away I maintain the posture of not being "connected" very often, it will serve very well bringing essentials such travel docs en route in addition to books, sunscreen, sunglasses to the beach:)

Maritimes
Level Contributor
319 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: TA messenger bag

You ALL deserve the treats as you add so much to the forums. Where would we be without you so informed folks. A blessing to the Cayman forums for sure.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: TA messenger bag

Okay, I wasn't going to say a word until I heard Bozzie got one too. The closest I got to a hat, was the picture he sent of his on his head on SMB! I did get the little baggy thing but couldn't use it either. I am still holding out hope that they are sending me airline tickets!!!!!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: TA messenger bag

LOL, Reg!!!! Keep the faith my dear. :>)

16. Re: TA messenger bag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
Recent Conversations